- Next Generation Mesh Performance | All mesh drum heads deliver the most realistic, responsive and immersive playing experience modern drummers demand
- Premium Eight Piece Configuration | 8 inch dual zone snare pad, (3) 8 inch tom pads and (3) 10 inch cymbals: ride cymbal, hi hat, crash w/choke
- In Demand Sound | Nitro Drum Module with 40 ready to play classic and modern kits, 60 play along tracks and 350+ expertly curated sounds
- Powerful Educational Features | 60 built in play along tracks, sequencer, metronome, Aux input and performance recorder help to hone and develop your drum skills
- Everything You Need | 4 post aluminum rack, connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
Planning a wedding can be stressful. This is why the task of organizing the bachelorette party is often left down to friends or family members. However, this isn’t to say that you can’t plan your own party. There are a lot of important areas to take into consideration when it comes to planning your perfect bachelorette party, but that doesn’t mean that the planning process shouldn’t be all part of the fun!
Discuss Your Options
The perfect bachelorette party should be more about who you spend your time with rather than where you go. You want to be sure that your friends and family and the people you love can be there no matter what, which means you should take the time to discuss your options with everyone involved.
It may be that you have big travel dreams – such as a weekend away somewhere exciting – but this isn’t always possible. While it might be a nice idea, you might find that, in reality, it is out of someone’s budget, or certain people aren’t able to travel far on these dates. Therefore, this might mean that you’re sacrificing the possibility of important guests being able to attend.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Vinnie Tortorich, Nina Teicholz, Gary Taubes (Actors)
- Peter Curtis Pardini (Director) - Serena Scott Thomas (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Smart app syncs with fitness apps. Over 3 million happy global users. Easy setup app syncs with Samsung Health, Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit, and offers App for Apple Watch.
- 13 essential measurements. The scale shows body weight only. Other body composition data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone.
- User-friendly app. Download RENPHO app at app store or google play, also offers Apple Watch App . RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0 And above.
- High Quality Product. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA,CE,FCC,ROHS Certificated.
- Monitor your progress. RENPHO connects with the apps to help you set goals, save historical data and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
It’s much more important to choose a time, date, and location which is suited to everybody’s budget, and make sure all the relevant people can make it.
Think About Your Drinks
You’ll want the drinks to keep flowing and to avoid coming up short when it comes to guests’ favorite drink items! Think about how you can kit out your bachelorette event with the best options for a bar, such as hiring Event Bartenders and making sure you have a great selection for everybody.
You could speak to your guests in advance to check the kind of drinks menu they would prefer, which you can then discuss with your bartender.
Pick a Theme
Chosen themes can make the planning stage and the dressing of the event a lot more fun (and a lot easier!). Your chosen theme can be really helpful for guests choosing what to wear, as well as for deciding color scheme and decorations for any event.
Your chosen theme could be a general celebratory theme, or something a little more personal to you, such as your favorite movie! Your bachelorette party could be the perfect opportunity to throw in a theme that was rejected for your actual wedding party if it was a little too unorthodox.
Preparation is Key
If you’ve planned a long celebration, such as a weekend away or perhaps even a full week, you’ll need to prepare ahead. You need to be sure your mind and body can cope with the demands of a bachelorette party, as it can be a big shock to the system if you have a lot of socializing and activities planned when you might not be used to it!
- How to make sure you and your guests can find the time to eat properly and stay hydrated
- Comfortable accommodation so you can get a good night’s sleep
- Having substantial breaks in between any activities so that your itinerary will not leave you feeling drained and exhausted
Whatever you decide to do, enjoy it!