- Next Generation Mesh Performance | All mesh drum heads deliver the most realistic, responsive and immersive playing experience modern drummers demand
- Premium Eight Piece Configuration | 8 inch dual zone snare pad, (3) 8 inch tom pads and (3) 10 inch cymbals: ride cymbal, hi hat, crash w/choke
- In Demand Sound | Nitro Drum Module with 40 ready to play classic and modern kits, 60 play along tracks and 350+ expertly curated sounds
- Powerful Educational Features | 60 built in play along tracks, sequencer, metronome, Aux input and performance recorder help to hone and develop your drum skills
- Everything You Need | 4 post aluminum rack, connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
You’re spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing one of the US’s 50 states to visit, but the western state of Utah should be top of your list if you’re a great fan of stunning backdrops, hiking, rock formations, crimson-colored surroundings and more. If you’re planning a trip to Utah, the following 5 attractions are a must.
- Monument Valley
Let your inner cowboy rejoice because a trip to Monument Valley will be like starring in your own Western movie. Immerse yourself in the sandy orange desert and towering red rock that surrounds you while traveling through this Tribal Park near the Arizona border. You’ll probably feel as though you recognise this location as soon as you see it, because this spot has been used for many films and TV adverts over the years, due to the iconic rock formations.
Monument Valley also has a visitor’s centre where you can find further information – and also the perfect scenic spot if you want one of the best viewpoints in the area.
- Bryce Canyon National Park
Utah isn’t short on a National Park or two, but Bryce Canyon is unique in comparison to the rest due to its expanse of hoodoos (tall spires of rock rising from the ground) which are coloured in an array of oranges, creams and pinks to form a truly spectacular view.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Vinnie Tortorich, Nina Teicholz, Gary Taubes (Actors)
- Peter Curtis Pardini (Director) - Serena Scott Thomas (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Smart app syncs with fitness apps. Over 3 million happy global users. Easy setup app syncs with Samsung Health, Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit, and offers App for Apple Watch.
- 13 essential measurements. The scale shows body weight only. Other body composition data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone.
- User-friendly app. Download RENPHO app at app store or google play, also offers Apple Watch App . RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0 And above.
- High Quality Product. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA,CE,FCC,ROHS Certificated.
- Monitor your progress. RENPHO connects with the apps to help you set goals, save historical data and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
Things to do in Bryce Canyon include: taking in the rock amphitheatre; a scenic drive running through the park, and many hiking trails to be explored, including the Navajo Loop Trail and the Queens Garden Trail.
- Salt Lake City
Utah isn’t just about sandy hiking trails; a visit to Salt Lake City will see you immersed in history and culture. A huge attraction in this city is the famous Mormon Temple, set towering in the Temple Square. You also have the opportunity to explore the city and visit the Mormon Tabernacle and the State Capitol.
A visit to Salt Lake City can be taken all year round, no matter the weather, but if you’re looking for a winter visit, there are also various ski hills located within travelling distance of Salt Lake City, too.
- Park City
If your interest was piqued at the mention of nearby ski hills, then you’ll definitely want to consider Park City. This mountain town houses two popular ski resorts, namely Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Resort. These resorts are available for any level of skier, so you don’t need to worry about being a pro.
It isn’t just about winter sports either, Park City also hosts its most famous event, the Sundance Film Festival, which is held in January every year.
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
This location really does combine the best of everything: canyons, trails, waterfalls and forests waiting to be explored. You can hit the dirt roads with your vehicle or hike through the hills, enjoying the tranquillity and privacy of this fantastic location, which is the largest national monument in the entire United States.