- Next Generation Mesh Performance | All mesh drum heads deliver the most realistic, responsive and immersive playing experience modern drummers demand
- Premium Eight Piece Configuration | 8 inch dual zone snare pad, (3) 8 inch tom pads and (3) 10 inch cymbals: ride cymbal, hi hat, crash w/choke
- In Demand Sound | Nitro Drum Module with 40 ready to play classic and modern kits, 60 play along tracks and 350+ expertly curated sounds
- Powerful Educational Features | 60 built in play along tracks, sequencer, metronome, Aux input and performance recorder help to hone and develop your drum skills
- Everything You Need | 4 post aluminum rack, connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
As a proud cat and dog owner, I can safely say that there isn’t a thing I wouldn’t do to keep my pets safe and healthy. If you are sharing your space with an animal, then I am confident that you know the feeling. You quickly become attached to them and you start considering them a member of your family.
That is why, when your little friends gets sick, you would do anything in your power to help them. This includes finding the best possible treatment and the most helping medicine for their condition. That is where CBD, or cannabidiol comes into play. More info.
What Is CBD?
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Vinnie Tortorich, Nina Teicholz, Gary Taubes (Actors)
- Peter Curtis Pardini (Director) - Serena Scott Thomas (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Smart app syncs with fitness apps. Over 3 million happy global users. Easy setup app syncs with Samsung Health, Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit, and offers App for Apple Watch.
- 13 essential measurements. The scale shows body weight only. Other body composition data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone.
- User-friendly app. Download RENPHO app at app store or google play, also offers Apple Watch App . RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0 And above.
- High Quality Product. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA,CE,FCC,ROHS Certificated.
- Monitor your progress. RENPHO connects with the apps to help you set goals, save historical data and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a compound found in cannabis. Its use in the treatment of pet disorders is fairly new, but it has already proved to be very efficient. As I am sure what you all are thinking right now, let me clear the air – no, it is not psychoactive. It is not toxic, and you cannot give your animals an overdose.
Let me explain briefly. Cannabidiol is extracted from a variety of cannabis called agricultural or medicinal hemp. This type contains extremely low levels of THC. Tetrahydrocannabinol, commonly referred to as THC, is the active compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant responsible for getting you high. CBD is a completely different compound, known to cause no psychoactive effects.
So, to be as straightforward as possible, what medical marijuana is for people – cannabidiol is for animals. Minus the “getting stoned” part, of course. It helps reduce pain, as well as many other symptoms connected to their respective illnesses.
What Is It Used For?
The next question is – what conditions can it treat? Before I answer this, I want to make clear that the veterinary research on CBD is not yet complete. In fact, it is still in its early stages, which means that there might be even more beneficial impacts on the health of animals than the one I will cover here. Furthermore, if you want to go in a bit more detail, then check out the Holistapet official webpage, where you can find information about specific products and their uses.
So, first of all, scientists have proved that this medicine helps reduce neuropathic pain and control epileptic seizures. So, while it is best known for its painkilling properties, it is also found to be a natural anticonvulsant. That means that it can reduce and manage tics, spasms, tremor, as well as seizures.
As an antiemetic, CBD can affect appetite and control vomiting and nausea. This includes motion sickness, as well as side effects that animals might have from certain treatments, such as chemotherapy. While mentioning this, it is useful to know that the drug can also help in cancer treatment by stopping the spread and development of malign tumors.
In addition, cannabidiol is said to be useful in the treatment of certain mental conditions your pets might suffer from. As people, animals can also fall prey to different kinds of phobias, anxieties, and other psychological disorders. It’s not uncommon to notice dogs or cats exhibiting symptoms of stress, especially after going through some kind of a traumatic experience.
More about this here: http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150909-many-animals-can-become-mentally-ill
As if this wasn’t enough, the drug has also shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and cardiac benefits. And as I have already mentioned, studies and experiments involving this medicine are far from over. On the contrary, scientists are just getting started. Well, who knows what else further research might discover.
Can Healthy Animals Use It?
One thing is for sure, when you own a pet, you have to care for it from its very first days on this planet. This includes not only giving them healthy food and a shelter, but also taking them to regular check-ups, vaccinating them, and more. Among other things, and especially at their young age, you will probably find yourself using certain dietary supplements that will help your pet develop a healthy organism.
More and more owners are giving this marvelous invention, called cannabidiol, to their favorite beings, as a regular supplement. That way, they promote their general health and well-being and keep them happy. And, of course, a happy pet is a happy owner.