- Next Generation Mesh Performance | All mesh drum heads deliver the most realistic, responsive and immersive playing experience modern drummers demand
- Premium Eight Piece Configuration | 8 inch dual zone snare pad, (3) 8 inch tom pads and (3) 10 inch cymbals: ride cymbal, hi hat, crash w/choke
- In Demand Sound | Nitro Drum Module with 40 ready to play classic and modern kits, 60 play along tracks and 350+ expertly curated sounds
- Powerful Educational Features | 60 built in play along tracks, sequencer, metronome, Aux input and performance recorder help to hone and develop your drum skills
- Everything You Need | 4 post aluminum rack, connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
The conventional idea that work should be difficult, tiresome, and even grueling, is not the kind of mindset that’s conducive to long-term success and enjoyment. It’s important to place the emphasis on “enjoyment” in that opening statement because many people are highly successful but simply don’t have the time, energy, or proper mindset to actually enjoy their success.
On the other hand, some people work humble careers and earn much less money, but are significantly happier because they’ve chosen a career path that’s not deleterious to their health or personal time. Such jobs aren’t extremely common, but they do exist. In fact, you could wind up getting paid to do something that you love doing. With that said, here are 7 careers that can be great for your health:
Studying to become a nurse can make you healthier because you’ll learn about human biology and nursing techniques that can be used to help a person heal or become healthier. It also has the following added benefits:
- Ability to provide emergency care – with a thorough understanding of how the human body works and knowledge of potentially life-saving techniques, you can also help yourself or loved ones in emergency situations.
- Ability to save lives – nursing is a career that will not only make you healthier but also give you the power to save lives on short notice. You’ll even be able to do CPR and bring someone back to life in the event that their heart has stopped due to drowning, a heart attack, or other trauma.
- Ongoing career advancement options – plus, nurses always have the option of advancing their careers online and pursuing higher-paying positions without quitting their current jobs. For example, a Registered Nurse (RN) can complete an RN to NP online degree program to elevate to the status of Family Nurse Practitioner.
These significant health and safety related perks make nursing deserving of the top spot on the list of the healthiest careers.
- Smart app syncs with fitness apps. Over 3 million happy global users. Easy setup app syncs with Samsung Health, Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit, and offers App for Apple Watch.
- 13 essential measurements. The scale shows body weight only. Other body composition data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone.
- User-friendly app. Download RENPHO app at app store or google play, also offers Apple Watch App . RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0 And above.
- High Quality Product. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA,CE,FCC,ROHS Certificated.
- Monitor your progress. RENPHO connects with the apps to help you set goals, save historical data and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
- How Not to Die Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease
- Hardcover Book
- Greger M.D. FACLM, Michael (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 576 Pages - 12/08/2015 (Publication Date) - Flatiron Books (Publisher)
As a dietician, you’ll know exactly what to eat and when to eat it, literally. That might seem like something you could figure out on your own with a few Google searches, but the science of the human diet is a very deep and complex subject.
Every individual has different diet needs depending on their activity levels, the types of activities they’re performing, their weight, their fitness goals, and many other factors.
As a dietician, you’ll thoroughly understand every aspect of designing a custom diet for yourself and your family, down to counting the calories.
You’ll also be working with athletes and people who need to have special diets designed to meet their needs, so it can be a fulfilling and fascinating experience.
Dieticians can work in:
- Private practices
- Long-term care facilities
- The food industry
A nutritionist gains the same advantage that a dietician has because they are essentially a wizard of nutrition.
You’ll know everything there is to know about every vitamin and mineral and how different foods and supplements can be used to achieve the exact fitness and health results you’re aiming for.
You’ll know how to use nutrition to prevent illness, facilitate expedited healing, and fuel your brain with the components it needs to help you perform optimally and feel great.
Nutritionists are also very well-paid, so the income boost will definitely be a healthy way to keep financial stress minimal or non-existent.
Nutritionists also work in a variety of sectors, as Jess Kempler from the Australian Department of Health and Human Services explains:
“My team and I develop and help to implement healthy eating policies in schools, universities and community sports facilities, just to name a few. I could be helping other government departments make sure their work aligns with the Australian Dietary Guidelines, offering support to external agencies who run healthy eating initiatives in the community, or responding to ministerial requests.”
4. Fitness Trainer
It’s very obvious why a fitness trainer would need to stay in great shape, yet many people overlook this career option because they think it’s unobtainable.
After all, who is going to pay you to work out with them and give them tips? Well, you might be surprised to learn that there will be a 10% increase in the number of fitness instructor jobs available over the next decade. The fact is, lots of people are just starting to get into fitness.
Actually, the majority of the population is out of shape, so there’s a huge burgeoning market that will continue to grow as the world becomes more health-conscious.
Regardless of what kind of doctor you choose to be, any physician is going to have a very advanced understanding of the human body and what it needs to stay healthy.
That doesn’t mean that all doctors will take the steps necessary to practice what they preach, as there are many out-of-shape physicians, but it does mean that you’ll at least have a significant intellectual advantage when it comes to figuring out how to stay healthy and promote longevity.
Benefits of becoming a physician include:
- Autonomy over your time and schedule
- Good salary
- Great sense of fulfilment
- Use your knowledge to help others
6. Landscaping and Construction
Landscapers and construction workers have some of the most physically active jobs. That can be very good for your health as long as you’re practicing proper posture and lifting techniques. However, with the wrong gear and improper work methods, these can also be very taxing and grueling jobs.
For someone who is already in decent shape and is confident in their strength and endurance levels, working in the construction/landscaping industry is a great way to get paid to do heavy lifting and strenuous activity. So, in a way you’re actually getting paid to exercise and get a nice tan. You could become a:
- Equipment Operator
- Construction Inspector
- Project Engineer
7. Yoga Instructor
Whether you believe yoga is just some new age hippie exercise regimen or not, science proves that the ancient stretches, poses, and breathing exercised practiced in yoga are in fact good for your overall health.
Yoga helps to improve:
- Tendon strength
- Lung capacity
It also incorporates meditation. Some of the top athletes in the world have been able to maintain their bodies into old age and retire long after their peers by using yoga to their advantage.
Working Towards Wealth and Health Simultaneously
Living from one pay check to the next can be a stressful way to live. Choosing one of the career options above will minimize your stress levels, provide plenty of freedom in terms of working hours and where you live, and also teach you skills and knowledge that can make you healthier when applied in your personal life. If you decide not to opt for one of these routes, hopefully you’ve at least learned enough to steer clear of a career that might wind up being bad for your health in the long run.