- Next Generation Mesh Performance | All mesh drum heads deliver the most realistic, responsive and immersive playing experience modern drummers demand
- Premium Eight Piece Configuration | 8 inch dual zone snare pad, (3) 8 inch tom pads and (3) 10 inch cymbals: ride cymbal, hi hat, crash w/choke
- In Demand Sound | Nitro Drum Module with 40 ready to play classic and modern kits, 60 play along tracks and 350+ expertly curated sounds
- Powerful Educational Features | 60 built in play along tracks, sequencer, metronome, Aux input and performance recorder help to hone and develop your drum skills
- Everything You Need | 4 post aluminum rack, connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
Do you suffer from dry, itchy, inflamed, red patches on your skin? Does it seem to come and go and flare up more times than you’d like? If so, you could be among the over 31 million people in the United States that suffer from eczema. Not only can eczema be painful and frustrating to deal with; it can also lead to hospitalization visits due to viruses and infections that are associated with the flare-ups.
The good news is that there are plenty of tips and products that people can use to help manage their symptoms and even reduce the number of flare-ups. Let’s take a closer look.
Learn What Your Triggers Are
The first step in getting relief from your eczema is to figure out what your triggers are so you can learn to avoid them, or at least limit your exposure. Common triggers can include dust mites, seasonal pollen, stress, mold, pet dander, and dandruff. While some of these can be more difficult than others to avoid, there are steps you can take such as investing in an air purifier for the home.
Over the Counter Treatment Products
Today, there are a large variety of OTC treatments you can check out, most of which act as a moisturizer. These tend to be gentle, free of harsh ingredients, dyes, and perfumes, and are simply meant to calm the rash, itchiness, and redness. These can be helpful for mild flare-ups, but may not offer much in terms of relief if you have a moderate to serious flare-up.
- Smart app syncs with fitness apps. Over 3 million happy global users. Easy setup app syncs with Samsung Health, Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit, and offers App for Apple Watch.
- 13 essential measurements. The scale shows body weight only. Other body composition data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone.
- User-friendly app. Download RENPHO app at app store or google play, also offers Apple Watch App . RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0 And above.
- High Quality Product. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA,CE,FCC,ROHS Certificated.
- Monitor your progress. RENPHO connects with the apps to help you set goals, save historical data and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
- How Not to Die Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease
- Hardcover Book
- Greger M.D. FACLM, Michael (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 576 Pages - 12/08/2015 (Publication Date) - Flatiron Books (Publisher)
Give CBD Oil a Try
CBD oil, derived from hemp seeds, has been growing in popularity as of late. Farmers are now investing in CBD hemp seeds and starting their own farm as they realize this product has never been more in demand. CBD oil is being used in a huge variety of products, in particular, beauty and skincare-based products, thanks to its rather large list of benefits. One of these benefits is that CBD oil can help to soothe eczema symptoms and reduce the number of flare-ups.
CDB oil offers anti-inflammatory benefits which can help calm the areas that are affected, reducing redness, itching, and the dryness. It is also a natural product, which means you won’t have to worry about side effects.
Sometimes you may need something a little stronger, even if you only use it here and there. Prescription medications can also offer relief and tend to be in the form of a topical medication. The most common medication is topical corticosteroids (steroid). These are very powerful and can offer quick results, but they aren’t meant to be a long-term solution.
There’s No Need to Suffer Through It
At the end of the day, there is absolutely no reason that you need to suffer with your eczema. With so many treatment options out there and the fact that learning your triggers can help reduce symptoms and flare-ups, there is plenty to feel good about.