- Next Generation Mesh Performance | All mesh drum heads deliver the most realistic, responsive and immersive playing experience modern drummers demand
- Premium Eight Piece Configuration | 8 inch dual zone snare pad, (3) 8 inch tom pads and (3) 10 inch cymbals: ride cymbal, hi hat, crash w/choke
- In Demand Sound | Nitro Drum Module with 40 ready to play classic and modern kits, 60 play along tracks and 350+ expertly curated sounds
- Powerful Educational Features | 60 built in play along tracks, sequencer, metronome, Aux input and performance recorder help to hone and develop your drum skills
- Everything You Need | 4 post aluminum rack, connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
Social Media is a powerful way to build your brand and your business when you know how to use the proper strategies and tools to make it happen. Ensuring that you utilize social media correctly is the difference between being successful or failing. The following tips will help you get started on the right track for using social media to build and grow your business and brand.
Build a presence across all social networks – It’s important to get your brand name out there by being on every major social media platform out there, especially the major networks. Learn who they are, how they work and their purpose, and what content works best on each platform.
- Facebook is ideal for building brand loyalty and credibility using personal stories, company back story, customer testimonials, and content relevant to your business and industry.
- Twitter provides a venue for quick updates, breaking news, product promotions, contests, giveaways, instant feedback, PR and publicity, and quick info and dialogue creation.
- LinkedIn is known for its professional networking and is ideal connecting with users within your industry, while you display your business-related information and industry statistics related to your business.
- Instagram is exclusively a visual social network that is owned by Facebook. It’s defined by the visual elements and filters it provides its users and its popularity that allows businesses to use visual imagery to gain exposure. Many people use an Instagram bot on this platform (see http://thesmallbusinessblog.net/)
- Pinterest is essentially an online scrapbook where you can display your brand, showcase your products, and be inspirational. It’s good for pushing CTA responses, highlighting products, and micro-targeting.
- Google+ is valuable for its SEO value, making it an essential to your small to medium sized business.
- YouTube is the largest video-centric social media platform. It is now the second most popular search engine to Google.
Flickr, Reddit, Tumblr, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Quora, Delicious, StumbleUpon, and other lesser social networks have their benefits, so take the time to get to know all these social networks.
Be consistent with your content – Being consistent with your content is as much about posting two to seven days per week as it is about sharing relevant, unique, and quality content. What kind of content can you share?
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Vinnie Tortorich, Nina Teicholz, Gary Taubes (Actors)
- Peter Curtis Pardini (Director) - Serena Scott Thomas (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Smart app syncs with fitness apps. Over 3 million happy global users. Easy setup app syncs with Samsung Health, Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit, and offers App for Apple Watch.
- 13 essential measurements. The scale shows body weight only. Other body composition data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone.
- User-friendly app. Download RENPHO app at app store or google play, also offers Apple Watch App . RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0 And above.
- High Quality Product. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA,CE,FCC,ROHS Certificated.
- Monitor your progress. RENPHO connects with the apps to help you set goals, save historical data and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
- Professional quality images in the form of memes, infographics, and appealing visuals
- Industry-specific articles and news related to your business
- Live or prerecorded videos that engage and inform
- Contests, events, and promotions exclusive to social media users
- Your blog posts and website pages
These are just a few examples of what you can share across social media platforms. Remember that Instagram is image-only and Pinterest requires an image to pin on a board.
Focus your energy on the highest performing networks – While you need to have a presence on every social media network (at least the major ones), it’s important to analyze which ones give you the highest ROI for your time and effort.
For instance, if Facebook brings in more new business for you, increase your presence there. The same holds true for all the social networks. Don’t neglect the ones that don’t perform as well, but focus on the ones that do.