- Next Generation Mesh Performance | All mesh drum heads deliver the most realistic, responsive and immersive playing experience modern drummers demand
- Premium Eight Piece Configuration | 8 inch dual zone snare pad, (3) 8 inch tom pads and (3) 10 inch cymbals: ride cymbal, hi hat, crash w/choke
- In Demand Sound | Nitro Drum Module with 40 ready to play classic and modern kits, 60 play along tracks and 350+ expertly curated sounds
- Powerful Educational Features | 60 built in play along tracks, sequencer, metronome, Aux input and performance recorder help to hone and develop your drum skills
- Everything You Need | 4 post aluminum rack, connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
Health and safety advisors might be a pain from time to time, but they are around for a reason. Yes, they do sometimes go over the top when it comes to making some working environments safe, but they have been known to save lives, too. So, it’s your duty to follow their rules and regulations not only for your employee’s peace of mind but also to prevent law suits that have a high chance of failing your business. Consider implementing the following tips so your employees have the best chance of going home safe after every shift.
1. Ensure Your Employees Have the Right Tools
Whatever industry you work in and whatever jobs you undertake, there are always professional tools available that should be invested in. For example, if your employees regularly work at various levels of height, you should always consider investing in harnesses, lanyards, and a retractable lanyard to make moving equipment easy.
2. Employees Should Always Have Someone Around
When it comes to jobs that possess some sort of danger to an employee, always ensure there is someone else around even if it isn’t a two-man job. This may not prevent the worst from happening, but it could be the difference in life and death if someone is already there to call the emergency services and prepare for first aid if required.
3. Be Realistic
We never expect the worst to happen to us but the reality is, it can. Understand the dangers that surround employees and it will give you more ideas when it comes to keeping them safe. Realistically, dangers are all around us without us knowing so being aware and cautious with every job is also an effective way to prevent anything serious from happening.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Vinnie Tortorich, Nina Teicholz, Gary Taubes (Actors)
- Peter Curtis Pardini (Director) - Serena Scott Thomas (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Smart app syncs with fitness apps. Over 3 million happy global users. Easy setup app syncs with Samsung Health, Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit, and offers App for Apple Watch.
- 13 essential measurements. The scale shows body weight only. Other body composition data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone.
- User-friendly app. Download RENPHO app at app store or google play, also offers Apple Watch App . RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0 And above.
- High Quality Product. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA,CE,FCC,ROHS Certificated.
- Monitor your progress. RENPHO connects with the apps to help you set goals, save historical data and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
4. Get Professional Advice
It’s now possible to hire health and safety advisors to inspect the workplace to write a report on all the measures they deem to be unsafe. This will give you a guide on how to improve your working environment for your employees. It does cost money to implement new safety procedures, but they can and will prevent injuries and law suits in the future.
5. Have a Plan of Action
Health and safety should be your number one priority when it comes to hiring new employees and looking after existing ones. Therefore, training is vital to ensure safe working practices for everybody. A plan of action is an effective way to show employees what needs to be done if there is an accident. Also, putting employees through the right health and safety courses could prove crucial.
Even if your employees aren’t presented with dangers regularly, it would still be a wise choice to put team leaders through various courses to improve safety throughout. While the above are just some of the key factors to consider implementing, ensuring your employees have the basic awareness training and the knowledge to know what to do when there is an emergency is vital.