- Next Generation Mesh Performance | All mesh drum heads deliver the most realistic, responsive and immersive playing experience modern drummers demand
- Premium Eight Piece Configuration | 8 inch dual zone snare pad, (3) 8 inch tom pads and (3) 10 inch cymbals: ride cymbal, hi hat, crash w/choke
- In Demand Sound | Nitro Drum Module with 40 ready to play classic and modern kits, 60 play along tracks and 350+ expertly curated sounds
- Powerful Educational Features | 60 built in play along tracks, sequencer, metronome, Aux input and performance recorder help to hone and develop your drum skills
- Everything You Need | 4 post aluminum rack, connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
What is all the fuss about hypoallergenic dog foods?
You hear veterinarians nowadays saying that you might want to think about feeding your dog hypoallergenic dog food even if it’s known to be allergic to any particular foods? “What…? That doesn’t make any sense,” you may be saying. Well, it does. Let’s find out why in the article below.
Why should you buy hypoallergenic dog foods?
Hypoallergenic dog foods are just made different. They’re designed to strengthen your dog’s immune system while also providing for all the different food groups your dog needs to stay healthy. If that doesn’t seem like good enough reason to switch to hypoallergenic dog food, then you need to re-focus on your dog’s health. Let’s look at some more reasons why it’s so good.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Vinnie Tortorich, Nina Teicholz, Gary Taubes (Actors)
- Peter Curtis Pardini (Director) - Serena Scott Thomas (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Smart app syncs with fitness apps. Over 3 million happy global users. Easy setup app syncs with Samsung Health, Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit, and offers App for Apple Watch.
- 13 essential measurements. The scale shows body weight only. Other body composition data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone.
- User-friendly app. Download RENPHO app at app store or google play, also offers Apple Watch App . RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0 And above.
- High Quality Product. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA,CE,FCC,ROHS Certificated.
- Monitor your progress. RENPHO connects with the apps to help you set goals, save historical data and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
- Helps put an end to bad and unusual reactions: if your dog suffers from frequent bouts of sneezing, itching, vomiting, or worse, it may be something in the food that’s causing it. Buying hypoallergenic dog food can mitigate the risks of these sorts of reactions.
- May help stop reactions before they start: Even if your dog doesn’t experience any of the above-mentioned symptoms, he could still develop intolerances to some of the ingredients and proteins in the dog food.
- Smoother and shinier skin and coat: Many dogs can develop skin issues (whether or not they’re allergic to the foods they’re consuming). These issues include paw licking, itching, bumps, bad odor, and dandruff. Dandruff can also be a massive human allergy. Feed your dog hypoallergenic dog food to help prevent these skin issues before they get too hard to handle.
- More convenient: Making hypoallergenic dog food from scratch is the best thing to do, but it also takes a ton of time and energy. You have to store it in the refrigerator, store it daily, and saving everything until you’re ready to use it can be such a pain. If you want to save time, money, and energy, then just buy hypoallergenic dog food.
- Healthier dog: Your dog can develop intolerances to even the most common ingredients in regular dog food. This might lead to a lot of health problems in the future. You don’t want to pay big veterinarian bills or be stuck spending hundreds of dollars per month on prescription drugs.
- Better and healthier ingredients: A lot of the regular dog food on the market contains unnatural fillers, byproducts, and other bad ingredients that are hard for dogs to digest. Most hypoallergenic dog foods contain real ingredients and not artificial ones with names you can’t even pronounce.
What are the considerations to make when buying hypoallergenic dog food?
All hypoallergenic dog foods are different. Some have more ingredients, and some have fewer ingredients. Let’s look at some of the categories of hypoallergenic dog food below:
- Few ingredients: when you have fewer ingredients, it lessens the chance your dog will develop an allergic reaction. If he does get one, you can quickly narrow it down to the problem ingredient.
- Unusual ingredients: hypoallergenic dog foods with weird ingredients that your dog has never been exposed to are another category. These kinds of hypoallergenic dog food often have ingredients like ostrich, bison, or kangaroo.
- Prescription food: prescription dog food is uniquely created for dogs with serious or sensitive issues like obesity, excessive paw licking, or severe food allergies. They’re highly researched, and they can be kind of pricey.
- Real ingredients: the best hypoallergenic dog foods have real ingredients. They should list meat as one of their top 3 ingredients, and they shouldn’t include byproducts or filler. Just try to make sure that one of the top three ingredients is meat.
Tips on how to choose the best hypoallergenic dog food
If you’re not sure what your dog has an intolerance to, here are some handy tips for picking the best hypoallergenic dog food for your dog.
Should you select limited or unusual ingredients: this is a pretty simple choice. You want to select unusual ingredient because your dog will never have been exposed to the ingredient in that particular dog food. It’s better to stay on the safe side. While limited ingredient is fine, it might be smarter to go with unusual ingredient.
Allergy or intolerance: An allergy and an intolerance are a little different from one another. An allergy occurs when the immune system attacks the food as a foreign body. An intolerance is generally limited to a digestive issue.
Affordability: if the hypoallergenic dog food is too expensive or hard to order, then it is not feasible for you or your dog to continue purchasing it. You should pick an option that you can regularly afford so you can give your dog a consistent, good diet.
Real ingredients: this has been on the list a couple of times already, but it needs to be mentioned again because it’s so important. Filler and byproduct are more difficult to digest than real ingredients like meat, fish, and chicken. Avoiding all these fake ingredients is a good idea. If you want to keep your dog as healthy as possible, just make sure to give him real ingredients.
What is the best hypoallergenic dog food you can buy?
Here we’re going to list some of the best hypoallergenic dog foods. We recommend Simple Wellness Natural as the best one because it was recently rated as the best hypoallergenic dog food by Alice Sparkle of Loveyourwoof.com.
- Taste of the Wild Dry Dog Food
- Purina Pro Plan Focus
- Wellness Simple Natural
- Hill’s Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach
There are a variety of hypoallergenic dog foods on the market, but now that you know the differences between them, you’ll be able to select the best one for your dog. Ensure that you’re feeding your dog the best stuff so it doesn’t develop health problems later in life. Feeding your dog low-quality food just because it’s cheaper isn’t a smart idea if it makes your dog’s life uncomfortable.