- Next Generation Mesh Performance | All mesh drum heads deliver the most realistic, responsive and immersive playing experience modern drummers demand
- Premium Eight Piece Configuration | 8 inch dual zone snare pad, (3) 8 inch tom pads and (3) 10 inch cymbals: ride cymbal, hi hat, crash w/choke
- In Demand Sound | Nitro Drum Module with 40 ready to play classic and modern kits, 60 play along tracks and 350+ expertly curated sounds
- Powerful Educational Features | 60 built in play along tracks, sequencer, metronome, Aux input and performance recorder help to hone and develop your drum skills
- Everything You Need | 4 post aluminum rack, connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
When you start a small business the to-do list is never ending. The product or service you’re offering needs to be marketed, the new office needs to be set up, your employees need to be looked after, your life insurance needs to be put in place. Believe it- that last point wasn’t a spillover from your personal to-do list. Life insurance is a must for all business owners no matter what the size of their business may be. Here are three important reasons why you should get your life insurance in place.
To plan ahead for your family
When you’re an employee, your employer may give you life insurance as part of the company policy. This takes care of your family in the event of your demise or if you were to be disabled in such a way that you could not work anymore. However, when you are your own boss, nobody else is going to look out for you and your family. Thus, don’t think of life insurance as a luxury but as a necessity to cover future costs such as your children’s education, medical needs, your spouse’s retirement etc.
To cover collateral
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Vinnie Tortorich, Nina Teicholz, Gary Taubes (Actors)
- Peter Curtis Pardini (Director) - Serena Scott Thomas (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Smart app syncs with fitness apps. Over 3 million happy global users. Easy setup app syncs with Samsung Health, Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit, and offers App for Apple Watch.
- 13 essential measurements. The scale shows body weight only. Other body composition data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone.
- User-friendly app. Download RENPHO app at app store or google play, also offers Apple Watch App . RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0 And above.
- High Quality Product. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA,CE,FCC,ROHS Certificated.
- Monitor your progress. RENPHO connects with the apps to help you set goals, save historical data and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
Setting up a new business can be quite expensive. No matter how frugal you are, you may have needed to take a loan to buy machinery, raw materials etc. Many small business owners end up putting their family home and other such assets down as collateral for such loans. So, if something were to happen to you, if your family was unable to pay back the debt they would lose their home and whatever other assets you had put down as collateral. Now, if you have a life insurance policy in place, these mortgages and debts could easily be taken care of without affecting your family’s lifestyle.
To keep your business running
If you have partnered with someone else to set up your business have you ever thought of what would happen if either of you were to pass away? In theory, you may have agreed to buy out the other person’s share in such a situation but what if you do not have that kind of money available at that time? For this reason, many life insurance policies for business owners have a “buy- sell agreement”. According to such a policy, if one partner were to die, the proceeds of the insurance policy would go to the other partner who could use this money to buy out the deceased partner’s share. This ensures that the future of the company is not jeopardized.
The amount of insurance you need depends on a number of factors including your expected income, your overall business structure, future expenses, debts etc. Another key consideration to keep in mind while looking at affordable life insurance comparisons for business owners is the choice between term policies and permanent policies. For this reason, it may be a wiser to work with a financial planner than to try breaking down insurance policy jargon yourself.